Meet Stephanie Ramsey
Photograph artist | Blogger | Animal Lover
- I’m madly in love with animals! I would probably throw myself in front of a moving car to save one of my two feline babies.
- I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen but I hate baking! I avoid measuring utensils at all costs.
- Almost every time I go shopping I buy throw pillows. I then decide that I’m going to redo my decor based on one pillow. It’s a problem!
- I have an obsession with beauty products! My makeup collection will most likely expire before I can use it all.
- One word: zombies. I just can’t help myself! The Walking Dead is great but my fascination definitely runs deeper than that.
- The man in my life is Jake. We have been together for 4 years! Yes, there will eventually be a ring and a white dress.
“It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter.” – Alfred Eisenstaedt
It’s very important that you are comfortable with your photographer. Finding someone you trust and get along with is essential to great images. It’s easy to find a photographer with a nice portfolio but it’s harder to find one you truly connect with.